The pool is open! But we all know that COVID-19 is still among us, so we ask that everyone cooperate by following new rules designed to keep everyone safe!
The pool opened on June 4, and here are the rules:
- Pool tags will be required. It’s more important than ever that we control access to the pool, so everyone will need a tag.
- No floats or other toys will be allowed.
- Keep everything you use clean! Wash hands and clean furniture after each contact. The pool management company is providing a sanitation station for this purpose.
- For now, only 70 people at a time will be allowed on the pool deck area. This is to enable safe distancing.
- Of that 70, only 38 will be allowed in the pool at a time. We’ve arrived at this number with guidance from North Carolina/Mecklenburg County Health Departments.
- To help us keep numbers below those levels, we ask you not to bring any guests with you to the pool.
- The number of pool chairs, lounges and tables will be reduced to accommodate the number of people allowed. Excess furniture will be removed, and that which remains will be arranged to help keep everyone safely apart.
- No glass containers of any kind.
- No smoking, vaping or ecigarettes allowed in the area.
- Children under 11 must be accompanied by someone over 16.
- No diapers allowed in pool.
If you still need to obtain pool tags, email Social@stephensgrove.com to arrange to get them.
Find additional rules, and the pool schedule, here.
The goal is for everyone to have fun while staying safe! Remember, we are all in this together.
Comments are closed.